Welcome to The Reserve at Wedgefield, Orlando, Florida…
The Reserve at Wedgefield is conveniently located only 23 miles east of downtown Orlando. Initially called Rocket City, Wedgefield has also been referred to as Cape Orlando. The Community spans an approximate area of 15 sq. miles and is surrounded by a large area of state conservation land. Wedgefield is one of the fastest growing communities in eastern Orange County.
The Reserve is one of the four main communities within The Wedgefield Subdivision. Within easy access of Highway 50 (Colonial Highway), SR 408, and the 528 Beeline, The Reserve at Wedgefield is a gated community providing a family friendly environment, which is only minutes away from the following Florida attractions:
- 30 minutes to Cocoa Beach and Kennedy Space Center
- 15-20 minutes to the Orlando International Airport
- 40-45 minutes to Disney and all surrounding theme parks
This gated community offers security and tranquility with the convenience of suburban living. It consists of 358 Homes and features a recreation area and two swimming pools.
- Preserve and enhance the value of property
- Improve the quality of life in the community
- Ensure properties are maintained in accordance with the Association’s Codes and Covenants
- Support neighborhood beautification programs
- Work with other neighbors for the benefit of the community
- Support anti-crime activities
This community has the following schools which serve our community:
- Wedgefield School (K-8) (Home – Wedgefield School (ocps.net)), and East River High School (Home – East River Hs (ocps.net)).
- Orange County Public Schools has a website which announces important dates such as opening and closing dates. Please visit https://www.ocps.net/
- As members of The Reserve, we are also members of the voluntary HOA for Wedgefield and are entitled to usage of all the properties and the Orange County Park and Hal Scott Reserve
About the Website:
The Reserve at Wedgefield Homeowners Association provides this convenient website for all homeowners and residents at The Reserve with a resource from which one can learn about the community, understand the requirements contained in the governing documents and events occurring in the community.
This site is also available for prospective homeowners. Please note that some areas of the website are available only to homeowners.